i am pregnant. and a high risk....the doctor said no more... adult content

sex for 3 weeks....i am at the height of my prego give me some mood...i am going to go crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nah, you will be alright! It's only three weeks! When I was pregnant with my twins, I couldn't have sex from week 24 on until they were born, and then we had to wait until I was healed (which was only two weeks, but still...) It sounds like a long time now, but it will go fast, and you will have a healthy baby once it is all said and done!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well at least you only got three weeks. I am high risk too and was told no more sex until my six weeks check after delivery. You can wait. Just remember it's for the baby. Your needs are secondary right now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Just remember that if you do it, no matter how much you want to, it can harm the baby. That should curb your appetite a little.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 8:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• at least it is 3 weeks and not 3 months lol. That I thought I was going to go insain lol. I wasn't high risk, but when I got pregnant with baby number 2 I was spotting at the beginning of my pregnancy before my OB app. so I went in everything was fine then a week later was my achual app. then a week later I had to go back because after DH and I did the deed lol I started bleeding he checked me and said everything was fine, but on the save side we couldn't do anything for at least the first trimester then after the first trimester we could go back to trying and if I bled again then we wouldn't be able to do anything the whole pregnancy, but after the first trimester we tried again and it was fine after that, but I sooooo thought I was going to go insain. All I can say is do other things like BJ for DH or hand jobs lol. Then you all I can say is a vibrater lol. As long as it isn;t going inside you should be fine lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It is your baby , the safety and protection of the pregnancy that you have to think about. Is SEX really all that important in comparison??? Is it ever??? No, sex is not .,.YOUR BABY is so much more important. I would hope you can "survive without sex". You would think SEX is an addictive drug or something. Bizarre.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Listen to your doctor only he knows why. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• good luck. with that... It would be hard for me to do but i would do it if i had to! b/c its for the baby
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• tell him to eat it up!! lol
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010