Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can you amend a birth certificate more than once? i live in the state of florida

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (4)
  • I doubt it. Is this like no father listed,father listed,remove father from it scenario?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • It depends on what you want amended I think. On one of my kids they spelled my maiden name wrong one letter off, then screwed it up again and then finally fixed it right. I think if your talking about other aspects it might not be as easy to fix.

    Answer by babyfat5 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • My Mil had to get my husband's Bc ammended. They put the wrong date he was born.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • I've only done it once, they had DD listed as a boy. Like a PP, I think it depends on what you are changing.

    Answer by CaLizzyMom at 12:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.