hows come everytime I have a bowel movement my back hurts and my stomach hurt?

It is my whole back. I do have trouble going to the bathroom, but when I do go it isn't hard or nothing it is just like I have a hardtime trying to get myself to go. I go to the doctor on the 3rd for it. I have been like this ever since I had my youngest DD 2.5 years ago. I did have problems with the epidural though I had to get 2 blood patches. I get lower back pain, neck pain headaches ever since she was born. But they found out it has something to do with my verdabraies and my nerve in my neck. I also sometimes go numb from waist down when I do go or sometimes my legs tingle. What can be the cause? Like I said I do go to the doctor the 3rd, but figure to ask what you guys think it could be?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• Those 2 things might be related,but not from the same source. the stomach pain could be from the straining. The back pain could be from sitting on the toilet its pressing on a nerve in your back.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• to mommy 5409, and concern parent, it looks like you dont have enough acid in your stomach,or not enough good bacteria,probiotic supplement shound help with good bacteria, apple cider veginer.as your bowl movnment,need more fiber in your diet.and again maybe your vitamin defecheicy too.or its you need a colon flush.i try them and one of them work for me,hope they work for you too. Good Luck!
    iforgotit

Answer by iforgotit at 9:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• im sorry to here what ur goin through, ever since i had my daughter ive had hemorrhoids n they hurt so bad when i go to the bathroom.
    nicolerae8907

Answer by nicolerae8907 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010