my period came very late and i thought that i was pregnant earlier but i am bleeding to day but just a question is it possible to bleed during your pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! i had a light period my first month of pregnancy so i didn't even know i was pregnant...is it light bleeding or normal?
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 9:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes, I had regular periods until I was about 4 months with both of my boys. I didn't even realize I was pregnant until then. Imagine finding out your pregnant and that far along already!! My doctor said that some women just do that.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

that's what happened to my sister..she was lucky cause it made her pregnancy go by a heck of a lot faster!! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You can and i wouldn't worry about it unless its abnormal or heavy. You can always mention it to your doctor at your next visit.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:56 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I had a friend in School that bleed through her whole pregnancy! so she didn't find out until she started to show! I couldn't imagine the shock thinking you have just gained weight.
    KBurpee91308

Answer by KBurpee91308 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008