How do you handle your stress?

I have a lot of stress and i was wondering what you all do to relieve your stress? I don't have the extra money to spend on massages and other things but if you have any great cheap cheap or free ideas, i'd appreciate it! Thanks!!!

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 9:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Health

• Walking - I go for walks everyday after dinner, helps me to unwind, kicks in the endorphins which help to relieve stress and I drink MonaVie for the nutrition to help balance my system. A simple hormonal change in women can increase stress levels, my life has been extremely stressful over the last few years, since starting my new walk/nutrition program, my stress level has decreased a lot, and I am still doing all the things I use to do.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i don't. nothing works, i try to take deep breaths and all that stuff....but it just makes me more stressed out...so im with you..HELP ME!! lol :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• First, find out what is stressing you out. If you don't mind sharing it, I would love to know and see how we can help. Many times, we do things to relieve stress, but if the problem is still there, than the stress will too. Email me or repost..I will check back later.
    For the time being, at night after all the kids to go bed, it is my time, i watch tv..happy movies, or shows..to take my mind of things..I also love to go on cafemom to the Just for Fun questions too. OR, if you are up to it....have wild sex with your hubby can relieve stress as well. LOL.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I'm a SAHM. My daughters 17 mths &i'm pg again. My husbands a full time student which is gone or studying all the time. I feel like a single parent. He tries 2help but isn't home enough. Then, my daughter &have been sick 4the last week & a 1/2. I don't feel the best but mommys job never ends. I've lived in this town 4about a yr &havn't met anybody. There isn't nething to get involved in. I've been trying to get involved in my church (gone to for about 2 months) but it's been kind of hard getting to know people. Neways, I'm the type of person that needs that interaction but havn't had it. I think the stress of not having my hubby around, taking care of an action toddler, being pg again, ... ext. I'm so tired at night when i put my daughter down i relax for about 30 min & go to bed. Hope that helps.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i pound a bottle of wine or a 6 pack of import beer ;)
    Anonymous