halloween costume for 9month old

my son will be 91/2 months by halloween and i want to dress him up in something real cute! im trying to think of some ideas but nothing is really jumping out at me! when he was a few months old i had the idea that i wanted to dress him up like sweet pea from the poepye movie with robin williams?? but i cant find a costume that was like in the movie (and im not creative)...any suggestions?
p.s. this is my FAVORITE holiday!

mom2bboy

Asked by mom2bboy at 9:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd is nine mo. She is going as a 101 dalmataion from the disney store. Get an extra long sack dress and use it.
    Diannestuppmom

Answer by Diannestuppmom at 10:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't know if you have a Childrens Place in the mall by you, but, they usually have really cute Halloween costumes. You should check it out. I have a daughter and dressed her up when she was two in one of their ladybug costumes. It was adorable, and so detailed. Everyone kept asking where I got her costume at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2008