How can I get over my anger?

I live out in the middle of nowhere. With no friends or family here. I stay at home all the time with my 2 small kids. My hubby is a real sweetheart, but I'm so lonely. Also dealing with past issues and a lot of emotional pain! I'm at a loss!

SillyBoysX2

Asked by SillyBoysX2 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• Get on some meds.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It will take time get a hobby
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• 2blondes- Uncalled for. It's good your hubby is a sweetheart. Enjoy your children. Can you get out at all and try to meet people? It's not uncommon to feel lonely when your at home with young children all day and no adults to talk to. Enjoy your children while they are young they grow so fast.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have tried meds. but they just intensified how I was already feeling! I have also tried out a few hobbies, but just haven't found the one for me yet I suppose! Thanks for the words of wisdom ladies :)
    SillyBoysX2

Comment by SillyBoysX2 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010