Have you done anything special for your husband lately?

I am trying to bring back the romance in our everday, hectic lives. I was wondering if you have done anything special that you don't care to share. I need some ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I bring him home special treats all the time. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I gave him a bj a dew days ago. I made him laugh so hard today he tweaked his back.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 9:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I made him is favorite dinner earlier in the week...fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.

Tomorrow I'm making him a homemade cake...think large Swiss Roll :0)
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do nice stuff all the time. Bring him treats,let him have the remote,get him sodas before he even asks. He's my buddy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Uh lately I have been offering to drive instead of him... But he prefers the BJ's better...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I planned a canoe trip with a few of our buddies for his birthday, it was so much fun! We all left the kiddos with our parents and took off for the day- sometimes you just need that time to be adults, you know?
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 10:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Does an hour long bj count?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• bought him his favorit candy. and i put his boots on for him... i don't know why he likes it but i guess to him it means i love him
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I make his lunch for work and it is the envy of all the guys. He gets steak, fresh fried chicken and it is all nicely packed in his lunch box. i use to write naughty stuff on his napkin unitl one of the guys found it and read it. The best thing i have done lately is when i got a settlement from a car accident i gave him the money he needed to fix the roof so he wouldn't have to work overtime to get it
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Mine was purely to spice *things* up.... I took some pics/vid that are not suitable for anyone under the age of... lets say 30... and sent them to him while he was at work. Got him so worked up he took an extra long lunch break to come home to me :)
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010