Did you like school?

From like Middle School on, I just absolutely loved school... I was usually sick through Elem, and most of Middle, but when I wasn't sick I loved it. I even had perfect attendance for two different years. I never understood people who didn't love school... But I would have given my left arm to not be at home, so I'm sure that's part of why I loved it so much!

Anyways, what about you? Did you like school or not?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't love school until I went to junior college out of high school. No games. No cliques. Just grown-ups wanting an education. Wanting to be at school. It was wonderful.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• And I didn't hate school before that, I just didn't look forward to going.
    beckie66

• i liked school up until 7th grade. i liked seeing my friends, but i didnt like doing work which is why i failed 7th grade twice. after that, i didnt even want to show up to school. i spent all of 9th grade basically stoned and skipping class, and then i dropped out. but i got my GED when i was 19 and i LOVE college. i really really enjoy college. ive got my associates so far, and start in september at new school for my bachelors.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• no, i disliked going to school the entire time! painfully shy and insecure, a total momma's girl hanging on her apronstrings..i can't remember one year i didn't walk around trying to be invisible. i abhorred junior high, no thanks to a certain jerk-off who constantly harassed me and called me names. i wasn't the only plump dumpling, but i was the easy target. in fact, there were several people who were twice my size, and he never bothered them.
    high school..ugh! the middle daughter who didn't date even one time, caught between the other daughters..one was immensely popular and everyone wanted their son/friend/cousin/etc to date her..the other, the whore who 'dated' all the time.
    and just imagine how well-adjusted i've turned out! pure luck!! lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Until 6th grade I like the social part of school. I was popular. Had lots of friends. I was a normal student. Didnt do anything special. Nothing was expected of me (like it should have been). But my time outside of school was better..
    7th grade - Graduation. (we moved over the summer). I hated socializing in school. Making friends was hard. The cliques were horrible. It was hard. I was an average student.
    My education was Ehhh... Could have been, should have been much better! I should have wanted more for myself. But I did not know better. Wish someone else could have helped me... But you are responsible for yourself!
    If I would have had someone to push me, I would have went much further. It should have been "preparing for adult hood", but my parents looked at it "your only a kid once" & i took the bull by the horns!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I loved it so much I became a teacher and never had to leave! (Well, until I got laid off due to budget problems.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Loved School
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I liked learning most of the things they taught, but I was sent to a cotholic school because we don't havegood public school and I did not like the way religion was shoved down your throat or the fact that I was treated different by some of the teachers because i dressed different.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I did like school. I liked being with my friends, my best friend and I met in 3rd grade and went all the way thru 12th grade together. Plus I started dating my husband in the middle of 10th grade. Some just don't realize it at the time, they were the good old days.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I loved school until 6th grade. From 2nd-6th grade, I was in really good schools. In 3rd grade I was accepted into a magnet school, but didn't get to attend because we moved to another town. In 6th grade I moved back up here to the sticks in VA and didn't learn a thing until 8th grade because we had already covered what they were learning when I lived in NC. My 7th grade math class was my 4th or 5th grade math class all over again. Then in 8th grade, we were finally going to cover one or two things I hadn't learned yet in math, but our teacher (literally, I swear) sat on her butt all year playing cards with some of the students after writing the assignment on the board. After that, my grades went from almost perfect in every subject to almost failing in math for the remainder of my middle/high career. The stayed from very high Bs to perfect and above in every other subject. I can't wait to go back to college this fall though!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010