Do like your best friend's DH/SO?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a few best friends. My first best friend isn't married, but she's been dating a really great guy for like three years now and I do like him because he treats her well. My second best friend just got engaged and I like her fiance very much as well - they're totally perfect for each other! My third has been dating a guy for over a year now and he seems nice, but he's very quiet so I guess the jury is kind of still out on him.

I also have a new best friend who is a co worker of my husband's. Her husband and my husband hit it off perfectly and we clicked really well too. We're all four thick as thieves and I love it!

(That first, second, and third stuff is just the order I brought them up in... not like a designation or a ranking system or anything).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm clueless what's a DH/SO???
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yeah me too???
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• one of my best friends - i like her SO finally because ive hated so many. hes a nice guy and is good to her, but she has a tendency to give up her entire life for a guy and not care about anything that she wants or anybody else once she falls in love so that kind of sucks and we always grow apart for long periods of time because of it. One of my other best friends SO's, i think is a nice person, i dont think hes a bad person, and he makes her happy so okay, but i just think thats hes immature, selfish and lazy and he doesnt really care about financially supporting her and his kids and does illegal things that gets him in trouble so yeah. my other best friends, i like. i actually think she treats him worse then he treats her. but he is a little immature too and needs to grow up.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Dear Husband/Significant Other

I like my BF's DH, he treats her good and that's what matters :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My best friend has yet to keep one for longer than 6 months. So far that's been a good thing because none of them have been worth keeping this far anyhow. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yup, I do alot. My best friend and I have been friends literally since we were itty bitty babies. Me and her husband get along great!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't really know him, but she loves him, so that's enough for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No but this chick I work with, her husband is HOT! Mine's not bad looking and I love him to peices, don't get me wrong, but this chick has a rocking husband.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No,he's a pompous ass! He's 19 years our senior(we're 37,he's 56) so of course he knows it all! I could be having a conversation with my friend,and he has to interrupt me to correct me in some way. He did it once,and from behind me I heard my husband say 'uh oh" because he knows I don't take that kind of blatant rudeness,and he was waiting for me to go off on him! I held my tongue,but in my head I'm saying,"keep it up buddy. next time you're gonna hear it!"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2010