do you ever just want to scream?

I do. since I found out I was pregnant my nausea has gotten out of control. I hate moving I am always so sick. I called my dr but they didnt get back to me and i just got tired... depression due to nausea... i have an appointment the 4th of august. i am gunna unloaddddd

thats my beef what kinds of stuff makes you wanna scream

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• Oh I'm ready to scream because of a lot of stuff.
    1. DD is sooo attatched and having seperation issues and tantrums over EVERYTHING. It's killing me!
    2. Drama with a best friend is really getting to me.
    3. feeling NO job-security ... makes me wanna scream everyday. I NEED A NEW JOB! one that makes me happy.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• The thing that makes me want to scream right now is the fact that i cant keep all of my chickens in their enclosure! I am almost 20 weeks pregnant and chasing them is just not something I am very good at right now. My hubby works two jobs and doesnt have the time to extend the enclosure, and I am not up to doing it myself. So i have to go out and chase chickens about three times a day. Yes i know this sounds like something dumb to get annoyed at, but it is hot. my sciatic nerve is acting up and I seriously dont want to contend with these hens that seem to think they need to be out where they can get killed and a rooster that seems to find it fun to try to flog me! on a regular basis i love my chickens but right now... not so much!
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Cleaning my house makes me want to scream. I feel like I have the worst "career" sometimes. I'm alwaus cooking, cleaning, cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning, putting away dishes and laundry, cleaning, taking "care" of my husband, homeschooling my two older kids before they go to school...sometimes I just stop in the middle of something and think Good gawd! Am I gonna be doing this FOREVER!?!? Then I scream...then realize how much shit needs to get done before the baby wakes up hungry and get back to cleaning! lmao!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I feel you on the morning sickness though! mine just let up at 19 weeks and 1 day. I am now 19 weeks and 5 days and getting so much more done.
    I have had aweful morning sickness with two of my pregnancies and it is not fun! Ask for meds if you need them. I lived on the the last couple moinths. they kept me going. i have a 5 yr old and a 2.5 yr old and I seriously could not be down like I was. The meds helped some. but not all the time.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ohh yeah i always want to scream. my sons temper tantrums and seperation anxiety are killin me latley, not having any freedom, no money, no job, my SO is being such an asshole latley like to the point i think it really might not work out between us... things like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• oh i am there! how old is your son? my son is 2 and a 1/2. he is very whiny and does not listen. ive tried several different things to try to improve this connection but he he ignores me.. So bad

my SO keeps just saving his ass... prolly cuz i want it too.. :| *sigh*

if only we could have a drink right? bluh
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010