My baby will be 16 tomorrow...do you have a 16 yr old grown-up in your house?

Dd and I measured ds last night, we have this growth chart thingy. He is the same height, maybe its his hair, curly and ready for a haircut. I was looking at his baby pics tonight,,,seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms. I have to look way up to him now cause he towers above me at over 6ft. Its crazy fast how time goes ladies,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• awwww. i can only imagine. i think all the time about how one day my 14 month old son, is going to be a teenager towering over me saying " mom can i have some money to go to the movies " lol
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I know exactly what you mean! Mine is 17, starting his senior year and planning for college.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My son will be 16 in 15 days...he towers over me too at 6ft. I can remember exactly what it was like to hold him and smell him when he was younger...it is so sad sometimes to see them grow up and how close they are to leaving home. At the same time it gives me a feeling of pride to know what a good job I've done. Just bitter sweet.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• All of mine have grown up. It happened in a blink. My baby is 18 and leaves for college in 16 days and my 19yo left for Army basic training almost 2 weeks ago. My older 2 are 22 and 23.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010