Could I be in labor?

I am having horrible lower back pain that comes and goes I am hurting when I pee, and I think I lost some of my mucus plug today, Is this how labor started for you?

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's not how it started for me, but that's how it starts for some women. Best to hang out, rest, wait and see :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You could be, but that could also be just more preparations. It is honestly best to ignore it until your body forces you to concentrate and relax through while working with your body. If you pay attention too early, you feel like you are in labor F-O-R-E-V-E-R............... and to be honest, that is so draining emotionally. It is best to just wait and see, and your body will definitely tell you when it is time.
    squish

Answer by squish at 11:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010