• In the Spotlight:

How fast

did it take you to get pregnant after coming off birth control? i came off my birth control last month... and either i'm pregnant this month and don't know it (getting neg test, to early maybe) or the best control messed me up! DANG it! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The sad thing is I got pregnant while on birth control. Did it religiously. Guess I was that .1% huh? But anyway. Depending on the birth control on how soon you can get pregnant. If your BC still allowed you to have a period, you have a greater chance of getting pregnant right away because you still ovulated on a schedule. If it didn't, you would need to wait for your period to regulate better to have a better shot, some times takes up to a year. But you can be pregnant right away. Wait a week and test again. Try a different test. And hun, even those dollar store tests work. If you are pregnant, it will know. Good luck!
    CMDsmom0509

Answer by CMDsmom0509 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I got pregnant on the pill with both of mine as well!
    Fltwirlmom

Answer by Fltwirlmom at 11:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• as soon as I got off both times
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It took me almost four months to get pregnant with my first child off birth control and pretty much immediately after getting off bc for my second child. It probably had something to do with being the first & second child, though. I really don't think birth control will affect your chances much if it was bc pills.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010