after being alone so long how do i get back out there again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Its hard...Make a list of what you want and what you dont want...Dont go out with the idea of i gotta meet sumbody...let the person come to you...becareful its a whole different ballgame out there...lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well, beware of any soldiers online who court you for a while then ask you to marry them then ask for money for a plane ticket.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I met my husband online! It's the best decision ever! I hesitated replying back to him because he lived 2 1/2 hours away from me, but something told me to give it a shot. He came down 2 days later and met my 2 daughters and took us all out for pizza. I knew from day 1 I was going to marry him. Once I saw him with my girls that was it for me.
    3girls2010

Answer by 3girls2010 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• thank you and how do you meet someone online?
    brookiesmiles

Answer by brookiesmiles at 11:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I was alone for 15 yrs and decided to get back out there. I just jumped in feet first. I started with volunteering to get out of the house and meet people. I met men online. I met men through friends. I went to my high school reunion and hooked up with someone which built up my confidence level then I went from there and never turned back. Today I'm with SO who I met online.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2010