Should I go ahead and add this person?

I want to add one of my friends to Facebook, but I don't know if I should. I went through my friends friends list, to see if their was anyone I knew and hadn't added yet. Well, I saw this one person listed and I am not sure I want to add my friend now. The person on my friends list raped me and stalked me for years and he still has it out for me. Of course my friend doesn't know. Should I go ahead and add my friend anyway and hope he doesn't notice that I am on the list or should I not even bother? I know the worst he could do is try and add me as a friend, but still.. I put this under relationships because I didn't know where else to put it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Add the friend block the rapist!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 11:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Nope dont add him...he's done more than enuff you hurt you...NoWay...block him and he cant see you...leave him in ur past...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• oh wow tell your friend. in person or over facebook.. the phone. she may want to delete the person too then problem solved
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ooooh!! I'd say no, and explain why to your friend. Even if you only allow "friends only" to see/respond to your posts, it would still creep me out!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would not add them but send them a message as too why you don't want them on your list...I am sure the friend will understand...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No, I wouldn't add her, for safety concerns. Most people don't even notice.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You can add someone and then block that other person if he contacts you.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Do you want to take the chance and let this person find out where you are? If it was me, I wouldn't take that chance, there are some things in life that you just don't need to re-visit.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• don't add your friend. you can't take that risk, and if that person is really your friend, then they'll understand.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010