can you have early pregnancy bleeding and think that your pregnant? if so are are there cramping which are similar to a regular period

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Its not really bleeding, its more like spotting. The blood is dark in color and there shouldn't be a whole lot of it. Sometimes accompanied by cramps similar to your period. If there is a lot of blood than its either your period or there may be something that isn't right if you are sure you are pregnant...
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 10:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• how many more times are you going to ask this same question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I had really bad cramps with I became pregnant, so yes to the cramps. And bleeding... some people have heavier bleeding. I had some light spotting.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008