Work from home jobs?

What are some real work from home jobs that dont have a start up fee? I'm a part nanny and a full time student, but my nanny hours are being cut back soon. I'm looking for something that I can do that brings in some extra cash without needing to put my son in daycare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have  lots of ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Although I have lots of leads, the best thing to do is to be creative. Sit down and list the things you are interested in doing.  Check to see if there are others in your area doing those things.  You can get great ideas on Craigslist for your area under the Services tab.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I can't help w/ a job, but I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I work as little or as much as I want, and make extra money for my family. Let me know if you would like anymore info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• westathome.com
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2011