WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAH someone talked shit abut my face and clothes, im 6 years old i have to go talk shit about some one who is fat to make me feel good abut my self!!

THAT is for You, and u know who you are!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• purlpe... I think what pissed people off was this sentence...

"im sure there are men who will be attracted to you. especiallly overweight men, or really really skinny men.. or ugly ones, or ones with small penis's. "

I don't understand how you can defend yourself by saying that you weren't mean to people. You started the rudeness. The OP of the original question was looking for encouragement and you opinion was anything but encouraging. How is saying only fat men and men with small dick will find her attractive supportive or encouraging?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm sorry, but I cannot believe that so many grown women have acted like children tonight. Dee, I love ya girl, but don't stoop to her level.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have to say.....at least purple isn't hiding.....unlike the annoying anonymous person

colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have to say.....at least purple isn't hiding.....unlike the annoying anonymous person"

I always tell her that. I have to give her props for being soooo controversial and not caring, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• CHILDISH!!
    GET OVER IT
    Anonymous

• no more chilish than she is!
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Don't pay it any attention
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sorry i had to do it! i Just had to! Im really glad she showed her true colors
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do not care what it was about! Your a bitch, Im over weight so i steped in! What u think im gonna sit back and let you talk shit about ladies and their loved ones! No i dont think so! You had to go so low u brung her daughter in to it!
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Omg...lol...I have never seen more drama about a post...and that's saying a lot. Thanks for the entertainment ladies...even though this is getting out of hand.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010