has anyone had a divorce after beinng mariied over 23 years in the state of florida

this is wha s happening to m e i don t want it, he does i need to ask some more questions thnaks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• What are your questions? Maybe we can help even if we haven't been married that long before divorcing in FL. If it's a legal question then perhaps we can help you find the statute for it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• what sort of entit;ements ai allowed , he doesnt want me to get a lawyer he says it will cost 25,000 he also wants me to sign a short sale i dont want i dont want the divorce after 23 years !:(he says if i dont sign the papers i wont get half his retiremnt ND HE WILL FIGHT ME to get what he wants
    can i find out if he has frozen accent or entitlements ?he works for goverent could he be hiding anything i may be oweed /. whats a securuty clearance freeze? what about life insurance is that a differnt thing to retirement ?i just findind out if his shiding soeting from me . he say if i do sign the paopers he will give me everything in house except his tools motor bike harley davidson, and his personal affects he will pay me more than the law will say i am going to get . he will help me find a house help move in ect be ther if i need him.what actually am i entitled to ?i have been married a long while and had a couple of job
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2010