Where do you live and what do you like best about living there?

manna1qd

Asked by manna1qd at 9:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I live about 20 minutes from Erie PA. I love the beaches at Presque Isle, it's also a great place to raise a family. It's also not too big or too small. The things I hate are that the sun doesn't shine here as much as I'd like and winter lasts way too long!
    Mountainmom1994

Answer by Mountainmom1994 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I live in Colorado. :) I love it here! The weather is perfect! The different seasons are beautiful! I love the rocky mountains! lol I lived right by Reno NV for 6 months and missed being able to look at the mountians I had to come back!! I LOVE IT HERE!
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 9:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I live right outside of Asheville, NC. I love being here because of how eclectic it is. We have our own local water (no need to have water coming in from other cities, states, etc). Many restaurants here use organic local ingredients. And there is a huge variety of people to get to know :)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I live in Ohio, I love here in the fall. The trees are GORGEAUS!! And all the vinyards around here are in harvest so the air smells soooooo good.
    buisymao3

Answer by buisymao3 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I live in New York City. I love the diversity of different cultures.I guess that why it's called a melting pot. There's always something to do in the city.
    qt_pie

Answer by qt_pie at 9:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I live in Long Island in New York. I LOVE being so close to the ocean. And on the other side of the island is the Sound. I can go 20 mins east to go to the hamptons or 45 mins west & be in the city! I LOVE it here:)
    lorikrp

Answer by lorikrp at 9:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• We live in Michigan. It is a beautiful state. The economy is so bad right now that you can get a good deal on a house. LOL
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i live in tennessee.... and i love it... we have large lakes, mountains, flat land, rolling hills, hot summers and cold winters
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 1:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I live in SE MIchigan and I really dislike almost everything about the state. The economy, the weather, the abundance of run down areas. The only things I like are the Detroit sports teams and the Casinos! LOL!!
    cacnotcam

Answer by cacnotcam at 2:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I live in hawaii and I love everything about it :) 
    diannelei

Answer by diannelei at 7:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2008