What is a typing error you almost always make? I always use a semi-colon instead of an apostrophe. IE, that;s instead of that's.

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i type fast so occasionally i have spelling errors or letters mixed up a little..
    I also have a bad habit of typing something, erasing, then retyping without re-reading so i have 2 thoughts in 1 sentence. (have you ever once i went to the zoo and seen the elephant show)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• When I post on my blackberry, almost everything ends in a dollar sign.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I always spell there and their backwards. I know when to use it but I type faster than my brain can think!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• On my iPhone, I hit either the b or v instead of the spacebar so words are squished together and connected by one of those two letters. On my iMac, for some reason I type teh instead of the an awful lot. I think my fingers go too fast for how small the keyboard is.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• On my phone, I'll get halfway through a post and realize it's still in all caps. Then have to delete and start again. I also get I's and E's mixed up in words.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010