How do you make time to keep up with your apperance ( hair , nails, cllothes,etc) while haveing a infant or toddler?

when I had my son I wanted nothing more than to changemy weave lol but it was harder than i thought it was gonna between the breast feeding breaks

Zachmom09

Asked by Zachmom09 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Its definitely harder, but I usually try to plan my day so that I either get ready before she gets up in the morning or I wait until nap time. Those are the easiest times to get any pampering done.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• that's what i have a husband for...he's the daddy...it takes 2 to tango, it takes 2 to raise one...that's how it was meant to be. lol so i just pawn them off on him when i'm in need of some "me" time :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I never kept up with the stuff before. Sorry I'm no help.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do a lot of maintenance during naptime...thank goodness for naptime...
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have an infant and a toddler and I pretty much wear lounge clothes and keep my hair in a pony. I'm lucky if I get to take a shower without someone wanting my attention. lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• my son is content playing by himself in his bed or sitting with daddy while i shower etc;... he will also sit in my lap if i get my nails or a pedicure done! buttttt were due for another in november. it may get interesting with 2
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My husband won't hardly watch my son even so i can take a shower. so the only time i get to ever have time to myself to even shave my legs or occasionally paint my toenails is while my son is taking a nap. I never breastfed so i didn't have that problem but i just set up a 1 pm strict nap time and now he sleeps for 2-3 hours and i get time to myself. while he's awake, i can't do anything
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010