Who shot President JFK?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It wasn't Oswald. Otherwise....who knows. But it WAS a conspiracy.
    OK?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Lee Harvey Oswald.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think Oswald had a finger in it.. But it wasnt him alone.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Sirhan Sirhan---RFK

James Earl Ray--MLK

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Lee Harvey Oswald did. I really don't think he acted alone though - my mom was telling me how she was watching when they arrested him, and how Jack Ruby went up to him (LHO) and Lee Harvey Oswald knew him (Jack Ruby) - she said he looked at him and you could tell, plain as day, that he said "you son of a ___". Then Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald.

She believes that Lee Harvey was in on it, as was Jack Ruby (who had known mob connections), and that they killed Lee Harvey to prevent him from being able to talk.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:20 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I did it I did it,
    Honestly I think it was the government.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

•  

Oh boy, here we go again with all the banging head into wallconspiracy crap again.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• sailerswife,

No disrespect to your mother, but she must not have been watching the same thing I was. I watched it live too, and over and over again for 47 years.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Some people just can't believe that one simple little nobody took out the most powerful man in the world. They just can't get their minds around that, so they wont accept it.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't take what you said as disrespect - you saw what you saw, she saw what she saw - just like any other traumatic sort of incident (car crash, robbery, etc) - it's not uncommon for more than one witness to all have different accounts :-)

I don't think it's a conspiracy theory in the sense that I think that the CIA was in on it, the Russians did it, the gov't covered it up, or any crap like that. I don't think we'll ever know WHY it happened, but I don't believe that he acted alone (and, thanks to modern science that wasn't around at the time of the assassination, what we know of the trajectory of the bullets, injuries, etc - he physically couldn't have been acting alone). I do believe that he was "silenced" to keep him from talking, which, again, happens often.

But, as I said, I don't think we'll ever know why, or exactly who. And, honestly, in the end it doesn't matter - the end result is he died...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2010