How do you tell you're boyfriend you don't like is ex bro in law and don't really want him hanging out with him

When he got divorced, his ex bro in law told him he would not except anyone new in his life. But he excepted his sisters new boyfriend because he does drugs. This guy ignores me and gives me dirty looks everytime he sees me. What do I do?

Sandi67

Asked by Sandi67 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• http://wsr.byu.edu/content/view/2582
    LOOK AT THIS SITE!
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Talk to your boyfriend. Let him know how you feel and how uncomfortable you are around his ex BIL. I wouldn't forbid your boyfriend from hanging out with the guy. That's a sure way to end a relationship (telling your s/o to choose between you and someone he's known a long time). But maybe you can make a compromise like not having the other guy around when you both hang out.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• First off, if he's any kind of man and he loves you like he says he does, then whatever you ask of him or confide in him about, he will take it to heart and listen to you. When someone loves you they will consider your feelings and understand that you are concern about his well being, and that includes the people he hang with (those that aren't good for him). You should be honest and open and if he doesn't like it or thinks you are being too goody two shoes...tell him HELL YEAH, I am!
    makalahlove

Answer by makalahlove at 2:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• before you take any of these ladies great advice, ask yourself how you feel if he told you you could not hang out with your best friend anymore. and go from there.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008