Pressure...

I am 32 weeks my baby was head down and on Monday he turned so now he is breeched which I don't like because when he kicks or moves his feet it hurts down below and I feel pressure it hurts so much that what ever I am doing at the time makes me stop is this normal I am kind of worried due to the fact that my cervix is shortining and when pressure is applied or I have a contraction it has an effect on my cervix the reason I know this is because my dr. does an internal sono and the put pressure on my belly to see if it effects my cervix and it does. So should I call my dr. and set up an apt? I feel like at any moment my water will break due to the pressure when kicked.

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 12:34 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All of that sounds normal. No, I wouldn't call your doctor. I don't think you have anything to be worried about.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would call my doctor to be sure. It sounds normal but whats normal to me may not be whats normal for you!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 5:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would call because everyone is different. Pressure is definately normal in pregnancy but when I was about 36 weeks along I had sooo much pressure one day It hurt to pee. It hurt so bad for some reason I'd hold my pee in lol. I called a nurse at the hospitial and she was very rude basically telling me I wasn't in labor OVER THE PHONE. So I dealt with it for a couple more hrs and decided to go in to the hospital. Turns out I was in active labor.
    Jaydensmommy829

Answer by Jaydensmommy829 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2010