My 16 month old son has a rash HELP!!

When he was born i did the same things with him as i did with my other 2 kids and well it didnt work out so well..... his skin is allergic to anything thats not Hypoallergenic, anyway getting all the right degergents and soaps for him its been pretty much under control he still get tiny rashes in the bends of his arms and legs... well now suddenly his face is all broke out in this iv tried using his bath soap and lotion which usually calms it down but its not!! Does anyone know of anything "hypoallergenic" or natural that i can put on him to get it cleared up???

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Try giving him an oatmeal bath...you can get AVENO bath made of oatmeal it works wonders
    momma-meg

Answer by momma-meg at 11:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I agree with the PP. The Aveno is hypoallergenic and is great!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 1:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Two of my 3 kids have eczema and had it terrible on their faces. We used Aveeno sensitive skin bath and lotion. If that's not helping, talk to the doctor. My son still gets it really bad in the dry winter months so he has a prescription when it's out of control.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• This probiotic would be great to add to his food ( just one per day - open and mix into ...?)

http://www.mynsp.com/nuvetpetnurse/products/guide.aspx?StockNum=4080

Silver Shield gel is safe for kids.....will get rid of the yeast and rashes.. Use 2 x per day in areas that are in question.....
    SAFE and natural...No harsh chemicals...

http://www.mynsp.com/nuvetpetnurse/products/guide.aspx?stockNum=4950
    nuvetmarie

Answer by nuvetmarie at 5:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I would contact your pediatrician. He may have a food allergy. Have you had him tested?
    KsMom12

Answer by KsMom12 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2008