What do you think of this?

I'm not going to go into details, but now my husband has it where my computer takes screenshots like every 3 seconds. He does that so he can monitor what I do on my computer. He even has it so he hides certain things from me on my own computer.

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• i THINK HE DOESN'T TRUST YOU AND HE IS VERY CONTROLLING AND SICK
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• That's suck can u take it off. What an asshole oh sorry
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• that's the problem. I don't know how
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• thats crazy he sounds like he wants to knw what your doing every sec leave his ass he is a crazy person
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Did you do anything to warrant the somewhat insane behavior?
    Quite honestly I wouldn't care if my hubby had that on my comp. He'd be bored to death seeing nothing but Cafemom, Barnes and Noble.com, and Flickr all day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• that is not right what he his doing yeah it looks like he dont trust you but if you have nothing to hide then he would feel stupid
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• all I did was talk to guys I had been with. he thinks they all want to sleep with me, and he thinks I sent them pictures.
    he went crazy because they called me baby and sexy.
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• This is her husband posting and if you knew what i have gone through...If I posted here all the things i had forgiven. You ladies would likely not be so supportive of her... and a little understanding of me... Flame if you like. Her parents just found out how she betrayed them and she likely will leave me. Your rants wont hold a candle to the pain of losing her even after all these betrayals, i still love her i guess your right I really am sick...
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010