signs you had

what was the signs you had about a week you didnt know you was pregnant till??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The signs can be different for everyone but i felt kind of nauseous. I could not eat the way that i used to and i was tired a lot. I was a bartender so i drank quite a bit and i realized that i could not handle as much as i used to, for some reason. And then the night came when i could not take it anymore. I kind of thought that maybe i could be pregnant so I went to the gorcery store at 4 AM after i closed up the bar and got a test. I took one test that night and it came up positive, and then took another one in the morning right away just to be sure, and sure enough I was pregnant.
    jessierae

Answer by jessierae at 10:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• did anyone have signs at about a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I always knew within a week or two that I was pregnant. For me, I knew because my boobs itched really, really bad. The signs are different for everyone, but I always get really sick too.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I was really tired i kept falling asleep early each night so my husband kinda had an idea that i was preggo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2008