If you were 27 and you never worked in your life, would you just give up looking for a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you ever thought about working from home? Times are tough right now, it's tough to find a job without any experience. I'm 26 years old. I worked at many jobs before I became a Stay at Home Mom, which led me to work from home. I only liked one job, all of the others were terrible. I never want to do that again. I'm glad that I work from home, and I am my own boss and most importantly work around my Family's schedule.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I personally know people in their 40's who recently had to get a job and never worked a day in their life before that. So, no.... 27 is not to old to start looking for a job.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• So, Annalem/Nicolesweet, trying to change up a few "facts" are we.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Don't stop looking, just look harder! I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My name is Nicole, not Annalem.
    nicolesweet

Answer by nicolesweet at 12:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hi Nicole,

I do career and job search coaching. While I normally work with professionals, I may be able to help you (I never charge Cafemoms for my services). Send me a message offlist.

Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Nope!!! Don't give up!!! Check out Scentsy!!!

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

No experience needed!! Just the will to succeed!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:17 AM on Jul. 31, 2010