Can someone find something I can make money from home with?

legit job
easy
no investment
jobs
extra money
free

uniquecandle27

Asked by uniquecandle27 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• I can tell that is very hard to get a legit at home job..
    ZakiyaLynn

Answer by ZakiyaLynn at 10:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I loved the front-page article today on Work at Home scams. There are so many out there that are bad news! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have found a GREAT home business!!! It is very "mom" friendly. Email me if you want some details! I can have an internet office that I can schedule an overview to learn all about it. It is a health and wellness company, and they have gotten international recognition! Just let me know!
    katecole

Answer by katecole at 11:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It's hard finding something you can do from home. Took me years before I finally found what worked for me. Finding a JOB, no, finding a WAH opportunity I could get behind....definately.

It's all in your mindset and what your willing to do to succeed.

Blessings.

www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 3:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Hi, before you close your doors to a home based business, swing by my profile page and check out what I do from home. Easy fun, low investment, extra income, residaul income. Come join my webinar on Monday night to learn more.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Go to this website and you will find a huge list of legitimate work at home jobs that you don't have to pay to begin. They have no setup fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i joined this place, its free to join i have never had to pay for anything and just got my first check. they pay by check or paypal your choice. hope this helps
    here is the link:
    http://cashcrate.com/810637
    jewilson08

Answer by jewilson08 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• your criteria is going to make it pretty much impossible to find. You can visit my site, I have a great video that may answer some questions on why marketing companies are the way they are - and may help to point you in a new direction. Good Luck
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2008