If you were 27 and you never worked in your life, would you just give up looking for a job?

nicolesweet

Asked by nicolesweet at 12:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• no, I'd find the local temp agency, take their test and let them place me in a job the test says I can do.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No, not at all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Absolutely not! It's hard right now but this is a great time to figure out what you want to do with your life. You are still very young (I can say that being only 29 and realizing how much of my life I have ahead of me still) Sit down and write out the things that are important to you in your life, this will be your why's for why you want to earn money. Think about your values and make sure any job matches up with those. Next, think about what you want to accomplish with your life work. Do you want to make an impact on others, what kind of impact? Do you want to make something people will use? Do you just want to help with day to day activities that we all have to do (like a banker)? Figure out what jobs will satisfy what you want to do with your life, figure out how to get those jobs then create an action plan. The sky's the limit! No negative thinking!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 1:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No I'd go to school or find something. 27 is to young to give up. I'm 27 now and getting ready to start College courses.
    naivemom

Answer by naivemom at 1:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• no i just keep trying to find one & get all the training i need
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2010