Is this normal?

I have not had my period I am about 2 weeks late I have had cramping like I am on my period but no bleeding not been stressing either so I don't know if I am prego or not. I miss carried in March with my 3rd child and I am scared that the cramping is something bad and I took a test and it sad negitive
Any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping for 3-4 weeks....kept thinking I was going to start my period any day. Since I'm not regular I didn't worry abt being late, but my boobs hurt so bad I finally took at test and now I'm 25wks 3 days! I would take a test....or call your ob for a blood test to know for sure. Turned out I was 7 weeks when I found out.
    good luck to ya!
    missyd73

Answer by missyd73 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sound pregnant take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• you sound preggo take the test girly i am in the same boat..misscarried in feb and now i am 2 months pregnant
    savannahmom2931

Answer by savannahmom2931 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I would make a trip to my dr. if i were you babe . You might find out with is wrong or you could be blessed and nothing be wrong.
    LydiasMommy2199

Answer by LydiasMommy2199 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2008