My eyes

This afternoon I put on some new make_up. Later on I went swimming in the river. Now I have noticed that both my eyes are red and one has gunk forming in it and clouding the vision in that eye. It also hurts to touch. Any suggestion son what it is and how to get rid of it? I immediately cleaned my face when I got home. This happened rather quickly.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• I know this may be extreme, but in the military they use hand sanitizer to clean infections in the eye
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i would either make an appointment for the doctor or go to the ER. rivers could have run off and you could have some sort of reaction or more likely an infection.

sorry if i seem harsh i've actually gotten ring worm from a fun day at the river so GL!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If it doesn't get better soon, I'd see a doctor asap...rivers have been known to carry a lot of bacteria. Best of luck! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree with momofu!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Go to the doctor. Sounds like an infection or possibly an allergic reaction.
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010