i need help finding information on pest control laws and renting an apt

If you responded before to my posts and are saying just kill the spider please dont respond negatively to this post. and i did kill the spider(S)

ive looked on mulitple sites and shown multiple people the spider(S) that were in my home. everything is pointing to a brown recluse. the spider has every identification that the brown recluse has.
since the apts have not sprayed like they are supposed to and i have requested it and even when i went in today and they said they would be out and didnt come... i need to find exactly where it says about landlords having to have pest control and using it for tenants in an apt complex. i just cannot find exactly where it says this in a legitimate site.

help please? i live in arizona.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just pay for the exterminator yourself and send your landlord the bill... take it off the next months rent
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i may do this but id like to have proof that they are required to do so before being stuck with an exterminating bill. i just want to be prepared with anything possible.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am in the same situation. I have brown recluses in and outside my home, mice that won't go near the traps I set up, and wolf spiders in my living room. My landlord refuses to do anything. I rent a house. Good luck!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Go down to the office ask for a copy of your lease, if you don't have it on hand. (they will definitely have one) It should state all landlords responsibilities, lawn and property maintenance, somewhere along where that will be it will state extermination policy. Make another copy of lease, yes another (just in case!) Hi-light policy take it down to the office explain how you have already been down there a day or 2 ago and now if they don't hurry up and get an exterminator up in that apartment you will leave and they can here from your attorney... trust me they will have an exterminator within the next hour.. And still contact corporate office about how ridiculous it is that you have to threaten a company just to get some damn bugs killed!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 10:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010