Need help with resignation letter...

I've decided I'm going to quit my job but I have no clue how to go about writing a letter stating that I'm going to quit.

Anybody care to give me some suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with (Insert where you work) on (Insert Date). Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

(Type and sign your name)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The PP gives a good example. The biggest thing to do is not be rude (you honestly don't even have to give a reason), and to tell them clearly what your work day will be.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Once you have quit, let me know if you would like an opportunity to stay home and earn income too. Please visit my profile page for more information. You can email me or call me too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Or you want different options on how to write a resignation letter just google 'resignation letter expample'
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 6:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008