tmi adult content

this is awful i dun really wanna ask this under my name but i am not diggin' the weird anon Q's and dun wanna be lumped in with that SO

anyone while pregnant get stinky? like under arms etc... like never before... i dont get it. i cannot seem to wash it off

i left yes. to take a bath. it did not do any good im freaked lol

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• Yeah man when I would sweat my cleavage would get NASTY! It smelled like Mexican food b.o. its just hormones and your body has 80% more blood volume while pregnant which makes you HOT and SWEATY! Just shower well and get used to the funk.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ps whatever you do don't let your hubby know. If he's like my man its the first thing he'll look for when he wants to love on you."are you Stinky?" And since the answer is always yes you'll never get any lol.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ok you are totally normal! dont worry. i never had BO untill i was pregnant and after having our baby. i am pretty much back to normal now. it will get better! congrats on your baby tho!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:34 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• you are welcome momma! much love! pregnancy is tough on the body! but soon you will be holding your little gift in your arms! : )
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 3:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol!! okay!! =3
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol i will not be denied =3
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• thank you preggy!!!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010