Sex Life GONE

Does anyone have any advice on how to get romance back in my marriage? My husband had an affair 2 years ago while I was prego with our son and after I took him back romance and sex have been absent???????????????I am totally at a loose and I feel very unsexy because of all the weight I gained with our son. I feel like he wants a relationship with the X Box and the Computer games :(
Any advice would be great

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• haha thats any man in my opinion. my SO comes home and jumps right on his x box or computer no spendin time with the family you cant ask for that. && as far as the sex goes maybe he senses that you dont feel pretty or he's scared because of what happened, i say if you have the money get a mommy make over feel good about yourself get your hair cut and dyed try some new makeup a sexy outfit or two. then get a over night babysitter and plan a romantic night. make your relationship come back to life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I SAY HE SHOULD BE DOWN ON HIS KNEES BEGGING YOU FOR FORGIVENESS, HE SHOULD BE ALL OVER YOU, HE WAS THE WRONG ONE FOR CHEATING. BUT YOU NEED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF WHETHER HE'S INTO YOU OR NOT. SO GO AHEAD AND TREAT YOURSELF. AND GET YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK. IF THATS WORKS FOR HIM GREAT. IF NOT OH WELL. AT LEAST YOU WILL FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2008