i had 2 tubal pregnancy i have one son and i want another baby but not sure if i could have one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you have both tubes removed? That is usually what happens when you have a tubal pregnancy. With no tubes left the egg and sperm have no way of getting together and making it to the uterus. This makes it almost impossible to get pregnant naturally and for that embryo to implant inside the uterus and not outside. Sometimes conception with no tubes leads to the embryo implanting in the abdominal wall and not in the uterus. Good luck to you and i hope everything works out.
    twinsmom1107

Answer by twinsmom1107 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I would go under the advisement of your OB/GYN. They will need to keep an eye on you while you are trying to get pregnant. At the first signs of pregnany you will need to go in and they will probably do a vaginal ultrasound to see if pregnancy is tubal.

I wish you the best. Many women have had tubals and have had children after. You are just in a higher risk category due to past history of having 2 tubal pregnancies.

I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008