what happened to all the people who used to be on here? It seems like there's only a few people on here.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 2:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• idk. its late tho..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was looking for people near my own age, but I guess I will just log in tomorrow.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• how old are you?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• All what people? The anon ones hehehe they are still here waiting to get enough points to be anon again :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's not late everywhere, but some people leave when it starts to become nothing but posting a name or random point grubbing.

I respect that it's fun for them, and to each their own, it just gets boring if you're not into the points. Unfortunately for me, it means that if I want to see any real questions or have a chance of having any questions I ask not buried by it I have to get on late at night (for me) :-(

Oh well though - it's cafemom's site, and if this is what they (the admins) want it to be like, then it's their right, and the right of the people who want to play it.

I just wish we could choose to block categories that we didn't want to see :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2010