It Wasn’t Rape, It Was ’70s Sex Are you serious?

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/01/26/polanskis-wife-it-wasnt-rape-it-was-70s-sex/

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with Sara! That whole situation with him makes me sick to my stomach! If he wasn't a famous director and it was, say, some old man that lived down the street, the people who are defending him now would be wanting to hang him from the nearest tree!

Because what, the fact that he's famous and that it was a long time ago means that it was ok?!?!

Sort of like Woody Allen - he was common law married to Mia Farrow, they adopted 2 kids together and 1 bio kid together. But, after over 10 yrs together, he left her to marry her daughter - the one he was having an affair with! (he didn't adopt her, but he helped raise her). If one of our neighbors did this, I think most of us would be appalled - but he's a famous director, so it's ok... :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I can't even read this because I'll get so pissed off! : (
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 2:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Is this about the NEW woman who said Polanski anally raped her after drugging her as a teen??

People are so SICK and SELFISh and just don't give a rats BUTT about what they do to other people and how it affects their life!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• 0.o
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yea, that's what the 20 year old bragged about in jail after he raped my 15 year old. It was only sex, as they had to keep him away from other prisoners. I was praying " Bubba" would show him what only sex really was.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The good ole 60's & 70's, love, sex, and rock & roll.  I know what he is talking about, but it is still no excuse. He has always been, and still is a jerk.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yup. Sounds like denial is very strong in her.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Uhhhh, that guy and his wife make my skin crawl.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010