I'm 9 weeks going on 10 weeks could I already be showing??

I'm confused can you guys help. I don't remember a whole lot about my first one it was 4 years ago in November. I don't really remember showing so soon if I am showing. I told my hubby that I feel fat and he looked at my belly and said it looks bigger. When I walk around it pokes out even when I try to suck it in it still looks pooched out. My husband felt around on my belly and he went down to just above my pubic bone and started feeling around he asked me is that normal for you to be hard I said I don't know I don't really examine myself like that I don't remember that with my daughter. He has had 5 kids from previous marriages all of them were big women. I'm big but a little closer to average could I already being showing now this early my husband doesn't seem to think I should be but I'm a different body type than he is use to anyone have any answers? Is it true that the second pregnancy you show quicker???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have heard that most women show sooner with there second. I am pretty small and my pants were too tight to button @ 12 weeks.
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 11:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes, you can be showing and you probably are. Since this is your second baby, normally you will show a lot sooner than the first. Congrats.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes ma'am you could be showing. Especially since it is your 2nd baby. I was buying bigger clothes at 7 weeks and had people asking if i was pregnant.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 11:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Im on my 3rd pregnancy and only 9weeks and im already showing and im not skinny but im not fat either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I am average sized and have only have 1 pregnancy, I had strech marks from my boobies to my waist at 12 weeks. I carried my baby very high and was VERY big!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 11:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't know if you're going to like this answer, but....I was showing in my second month and actually had to buy maternity clothes! When I went to the doctor he suspected twins. Unfortunately, it turned out I had a cyst. Thank God, everything worked out okay.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Have you had an ultrasound yet? With my 2nd pregnancy I found out about 3-4 wks, and at 6 wks started to show...9 week ultrasound......2 babies!!!!!!!! Not to scare you, but its possible.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• im 8 weeks with my 3rd in two years, Its is aweful already i look like im about 5 months i think it is a lot of bloating but my belly is hard about 1 and 1/2 inches above my pubic bone. my husband hasnt seen my in 2 weeks and is going to be so surprised. I cant believe it is this early either. with my second it was about 11 or 12 weeks. I am still managing to dodge the maternity jeans only with a hair tie and belly band though lol
    Anonymous