What the f**** adult content

So, I have two children from a previous relationship and two children with my ex-fiance. And, he is only ex b/c I gave him his ring back, after I found out he was talking to another girl. Which his only explanation is to me, I Didn't F*** Her! But, I do know he was calling her all day and night and vice versa . How do I know this, well I did a little research with his phone records online! He was so drunk one night when we went out together that it was easy to get his cell and register all of his info. We have been together for 8 yrs, so any info I had he had alreay given me. At first, I was devestated! He claims nothing ever happened and I just don't beleive that. I talked him into getting this job were he met her and I was in school at the time. Now she has moved back to Chicago, and he has changed his number, but what do I do. I can't seem to get past this slip in his character. And yes, I was going to leave!

haditall

Asked by haditall at 3:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• DAMET GIRL U NEED TO KICK HIS AND HER ASS !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 3:20 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would happened be gone... I don't care what happened, sleep with someone or hold their hand. Cheating is cheating and it's that simple. I think you know when a relationship is inappropriate and that totally crosses the line, LEAVE! Don't look back, there are so many men out there. You will probably never trust this guy again. And whats a relationship without trust.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 3:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I really thought about leaving but I'm in school and don't know if I can raise four kids by myself. They are 10, 7, 6 and 1. The last was an oops but she is so adorable. How do I start over and raise 3 girls to think for themselves and not let a man run over them but my own decisions are so conflicting? I helped him get his degree and now I'm in school to get mine! I payed for everything while he was broke now he has a little bit of money and thinks he rules the world. But, he doesn't want me to leave he wants to go to the court house and get married!!!!! I do want to marry him, always have, picked out a new engagement ring and said get me this ring and i will quit acting crazy... I've never cheated on him but for some reason I feel I should.
    haditall

Comment by haditall (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ha ha I don't know if cheating will help, BUT now having a little more info... together for 8 years means you have entered common law marriage territory. So if you really want to you can take him to court and get half of everything plus alimony! But if you are head over heels in love with him, it is going to take lots of forgiveness on your part and a lot up manning up on his! And always be dotting those i's and crossing those t's. Just be careful for you and the kiddos.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 5:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Leave with dignity girl, that kind of man never changes!

Answer by older at 9:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010