Do I have a right to be mad?

To make a long story as short as possible. I've been married a little over a year. 3months before we got married I overheard my now husband sleeping with a girl. We weren't together then. It was a 1 night stand. I asked him repeatedly if the girl he sleept with was XXX. He said no repeatedly.A groomsman and my husband invited XXX to our wedding. I found out who the 1 night stand was 3 months after we were married.I'm furious not bc of who she was but because she was at our wedding, and bc my husband lied about it. It still bothers me. Why can't I forgive him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• GIRL U NEED TO KICK HIS ASS !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 3:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ok let me get this right 3 months before you married him you HEARD him sleeping with this women that came to your wedding but you and your hubby weren't together at the time? Am i understanding this right? If so then you need to let your hubby how you feel about this and you may want to really think long and hard about this situation if you two weren't together at the time then what he did wasn't anything wrong inviting this women to your wedding that is not ok but if you two weren't together when he had this one night stand with this wmen then he didn't cheat on you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Because it makes it seem like everything he does will be a lie, your married now, make it a point to let him know you pretty much think the basis of the day you vowed to be truthful and honest to each other was a complete lie. Keep a little side tab on him until he proves he can be trusted again. Make it a point to let him know, nobody wants to be married to a LIAR!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 3:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Why did a groomsmen & hubby invite her to the wedding? Knowing he'd slept w/ her I'd assume he'd want to keep her as far away from you as possible. That's so really disrespectful shit & that's why you're pissed. I would be too! How long ago did you find out? Have you talked to hubby about it & how you feel? Time will help take the sting out but ultimately you're going to have to decide if that's what you want to remember about your wedding. Are you gonna let her ruin all of your good memories? When you start to think about it remind yourself of all of the happy stuff & see if it doesn't help counteract this breach of trust. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!! Get the you guys were broken up part, its the inviting her to the wedding I just don't get.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• So he cheated 3 months before you married and you still married him?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2010