awwww no one will answer my serious question

not even the lady at the salvation army!!!! LOL I'm just looking for opinions....

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 3:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• i kinda missed the original question but ---- i think if you are financially able then more power to you honey some of those kids will only get your present and nothing else... u are awesome for having a huge heart .......:)
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 3:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol idk what to say....i have no clue on things like that, how many real kids to u have lol they must be lucky to have a mommy like u ; )
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have no clue either and when I asked the lady at the salvation army, she looked at me like I had a third eye! LOL
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i dont know either...only thing i do at christmas for charity is, fill up stockings with toys n stuff...(around 30 each) and i do one for a boy and one for a girl..so about 60 bucks total...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think your overspending, Take it down a notch and get more kids if you want to do the same amount of money... I only say this because they probably spread out the gifts anyways. That way every kid gets a great Christmas.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 3:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well, I have mixed feeling about how much to spend because I could spend less and adopt more, but if it is the child's only christmas presents, then I want it to be a WOW christmas....... I adopted 10 last year, but no one will tell me what is an appropriate amount to spend. Or even what the average amount is. Basically, l almost always adopt 5 and last year I took 5 more after turning in the first 5 because there were so many left on the tree and it was only a few days before christmas. Anyway... you guys really have no idea?
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Topgun.... do you know if they spread out the gifts? It would make sense....
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I closed the original question so there wouldn't be two open, but basically I didn't know if I should spend less per child and adopt more or keep it the same. I've always spent about $250 per child (books, toys, clothes, shoes and one big gift...usually a bike).
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 4:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2010