Who else is allergic to cleaning?

I hate it more than anything!
My husband is coming home soon for R&R, I havent seen him in 7 1/2 months and I need to get the house perfect, but I cant seem to force myself to do it. What is the one chore (or more) that you hate the MOST!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yay for the Hubby coming home!! I hate the floors.. the tile the wood... the carpet! I hate it!!! I also hate the laundry and the dishes and the... ha ha. But mostly I hate the floors!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 4:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL,,,, I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS AND NOW FINALLY SOMEONE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO.....I ABSOLUTELY HATE WASHING DISHES... I THINK I HACE FINALLY BROKEN MY HUSBAND WE R GETTING A DISHWASHER.... YAY GLAD TO HEAR YOUR HUBBY IS COMING HOME... GOOD NEWS FOR YA'LL !!!
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 4:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yeah hunny coming home and that is definitely what is wrong with my house. I look around and it looks ike it overfun I miss my honey he cleans it and right now he isn't here to do it so I just look at it and whine now I have a exccuese I AM ALLERGIC.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 4:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I hate a diry house, I hate if i go some where and come home I have to look at it! IM a clean freak, and I have to have a clean house! Set a good example for my kids!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2010