What would you do if you hit the Lottery?

Just for FUN! What would you do if you hit the lottery? I'm talking a good 15 million AFTER taxes!

Topgunmommy

Asked by Topgunmommy at 3:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• first thing i would do is donate a million to the fragile x research foundation.....then i'd buy a modest house for us with an incredible sensory room for the children, buy my parent's a house, travel the places we want to see (hubby wants to see Egypt, I want to go to Alaska and NWT, switzerland and scottland....and the kids want to go to disneyworld...) then I'd buy buy hubby the restaurant he's always wanted to run, and me, some property and equipment for the outdoor gym I want to run.....yeah, i've thought about this a long time over the years, lol oh! and I'd take a hot air balloon ride - that might actually be the FIRST thing I do ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Get only what i need, give bk to the community, and save up for my kids college tuition...help the fam too and thats it, very simple!!!! O and pay for my DREAMY wedding up front just the way i want it!!!
    ladycook

Answer by ladycook at 4:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Buy a house pay bills invest in stock market and start savings account
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 4:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would start my community project I am working on so that I can help people get their lives back ontrack and then I would get my dream stuff.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 4:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'll go first.... I would pay off all of my families debt... cousins, aunts, uncles the works... That would probably be like 2 million (I have lots of family and my hubby is Mexican so you can only imagine how much family he has) Then Everyone's school, Everyone! Then invest... And of course get some nice wheels (Range Rover!) and A great house, and vacation houses... and some new boobies...you get the idea!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 4:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'll provide every thing to my family to make them live comfortably
    A11

Answer by A11 at 6:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Buy some nice property and build a house big enough for my family. Take a vacation with my family to Disney. Pay off all my debt. Put college funds in place for my kids. The usual.
    semazani

Answer by semazani at 7:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Build a new house (with an indoor pool) and sell this piece of crap. Send my daughter to private school. Hire a housekeeper, because I suck at it. Build an art/pottery studio in the yard behind my new house, and spend lots of time in there, and, of course, in the indoor pool!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• 1). Pay Off Our Debt!
    2). Quit my job
    3). Sell our house for minimal $ just to get out
    4). Buy a new home
    5). Buy a boat
    6). Fix up our Lake House
    7). Put the rest in the bank!
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2010