What to do,I'm in a fix.

My hubby is really a wonderful man & I do my best to keep him happy,even if it is a difficult situation.It really hurts me if he gets upset over smthing. Now ours is a big joint family.And every day there is some issue or the other,the worse part is they create problem b/w me & my man as in order not to hurt him I just try to deal with them myself & sometimes they do make me upset.If he asks for the reason I try to avoid & we end up having arguments.In one such an argument I asked him not to get involved as he can't do anything.I didn't meant that he is incapable or something,but I understand that it becomes difficult for him too to take sides b/w me & any other family member & this is why I try to make him not to face any awkward situation.I don't know how to deal with both the problems-not to hurt him & how to mend the damage that I've done to his ego.

A11

Asked by A11 at 4:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Just explain how you are trying to make him the happiest man ever! I applaud you because I'm sure I would have to drag my hubby into the mess. But I think that is very noble of you, and you should just talk to him.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 4:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• HeY!! I understand what you mean!! It can be dicy in a joint family!! Discuss things with him if it makes him feel involved. Maybe he wants to help!!
    Twinsmommychd

Answer by Twinsmommychd at 9:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010