Have endometriosis and 1 Tube left

I am having the hardest time getting pregnant- 2 years ago I had a Tubal Pregnancy and lost one fallopian tube, this year I had endometriosis removed and have been trying to get pregnant. That surgery was in July and now it's October still nothing. The OB said, I would be free and clear. Yea well so much for that... I am hurting inside I don't know what do now. Will I ever get pregnant again. I am going on 9 mos now?

Does anyone out there have any advice?

I am about to break down here...

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Encouragement.

Hang in there. I had a tubal pregnancy and my right tube was removed. My left tube was scared. They said my odds were low for getting preg again. Within 6 months I was preg and he's a wonderful 15yr old teenager now.

It will happen when you least expect it.
    Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The stress you put your body under when you are so worried about not being able to concieve can have some very negative affects on your ability to do so. I know it's hard to relax when you want a baby so bad...but it's something you need to do. If you work, take a day off to just enjoy yourself and relax. You deserve it, and so does the baby that wants so badly to be yours. My prayers are with you!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• As stupid as it may sound STOP TRYING!!! Your putting your self under so much pressure to get preg that your not doin what you need for your self. Relax take it easy and don't try just let it happen. My sil had stage 3 endometriosis and was able to get preg. A gal that use to do my nail had one ovary and was on birth control and got preg. It can happen it take time.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 3:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I had endometriosis three times and got pregnant.
    megsmom13

Answer by megsmom13 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Just a bit of info... When you ovulate the egg is produced by either the right or the left ovary but not both at the same time. Each month your body naturally rotates sides. This month might be your right then next month will be your left. It might take you longer to concieve because you have to do it when the ovary on the side with the good tube is producing the egg. You really only have a chance at conception every other month, but I'm sure you will do fine. You just have to be a little more patient than most. I had the same problem! Good Luck to you!
    twinsmom1107

Answer by twinsmom1107 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008