Follow up ? to do you enjoy... adult content

I asked yesterday how many of you enjoy giving your hubby/so a blow job & the answers brought another ? to mind. Out of those of you who do give your hubby a blow job do you let him come in your mouth? If so do you swallow?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 7:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I've swallowed once, won't make that mistake again! I spit it out, and keep it far away from my tongue.. yuck, I hate that taste and I hate how warm it is! Eww!

I so agree with you lol. He has done it 2 times before and never again that was so nasty lol. The first time was when I was still living at home I gave him head infront of my parents house when he dropped me off lol. He accidently done it in my mouth I started gagging and told him if he ever did that again I would not give him head again lol. Then a few months back I tried what one lady on here told me to try and well that didn't work lol cause it was nasty and I started gagging again lol. This time though I told him to do it, but told him I couldn't do it again cause it was gross.He tells me before he is about to so I can pull it out of my mouth lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Not now since im 7 months but i have before in the past swallowed since he came fast and sometimes i dont honestly as long as he cums he don't care
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I used to, but I let him do it once when I was pregnant and I got sick! Haven't been able to do it since! That was 5 years ago too =(
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol musicalbabe85 thats y i haven't done it while pregnant
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i like giving hubby a BJ but not having him come in my mouth. he tells me he is ok with that and that he prefers to switch to relations with me more fully instead anyways to finish. i always hope he isnt lying
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 7:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've never swallowed because a bj usually is foreplay for sex with me.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 7:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i swallow :) he loves it. He said the first time i did it he couldn't even get a sound out to tell me he was cumming, and thought he was going to get hit or yelled at or have it spit on him. It was a nice suprise for him :) oh i d love him
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've never spit it out. :) And he always cums!

But I've noticed that certain foods will flavor it strongly, like when he's had WAY too much coffee. I've become a little more slective of when I do give bj's rather than give an incompleate bj.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I always swallow
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2010